Taking care of your skin is vital if you want to have smooth and flawless skin. But sometimes, achieving that flawless skin can be quite a challenge. That’s where Clinimed comes to your rescue. If you are looking for a skin care clinic near me, we are here for you.
At Clinimed, we believe that having smooth and flawless skin can have a huge positive impact on you as it can help boost your self-esteem. This is why we sell clear skin clinic products that suit different patients’ skin types.
Skincare services we offer
At Clinimed, we want to ensure that we provide the most beneficial skin and body treatments and products. Our services will help enhance your natural and radiant skin. Our licensed skin care specialist will analyze each patient’s skin and recommend the best treatments and products to target their skincare needs to get the best results. Some of these services include:
- Skin tightening
- Laser skin treatment
- Skin lightening
- Acne treatment
- Skin pigmentation
- Chemical Peel
Our non-surgical skin tightening procedure is a cosmetic treatment to change the look of the stomach and face. This procedure is minimally an invasive process, causing the skin to contract [tighten]. Laser skin tightening is an FDA-approved method for the reduction of fine lines and wrinkles. Another benefit of our skin tightening procedure is that it is safe and effective for restoring a more firm and youthful skin appearance all over the body.
Chemical Peel is a beauty treatment used to improve and smoothen the texture of the skin. We use safe, gentle chemical solutions that cause old, dead skin to eventually peel off.
If you have noticed differences in pigmentation, but you don’t want to use potentially harmful chemicals to bleach your skin, you may let us help you achieve that brighter skin tone. Our skin-lightening products are safe and won’t pose any harm to your skin.
Acne is a condition that happens when your hair follicles become plugged with oil and dead cells and that can lead to overgrowth of bacteria. This results in white heads , blackheads and pimples. This condition is common in teenagers but can affect any age group. There are mainly few factors that lead to formation of acne that includes
- Dead cells that are blocking the oil duct due to the keratinization of the skin cells and resulting in plugs
- Too much oil on the skin caused by the too much hormonal stimulation of the skin
- Too much bacteria proliferation in the blocked follicle
- Excessive inflammation from the rupture of the follicle due to the inflamed pustules, papules and nodules. Which results in redness and pus
Main causes of acne range from hormonal factors in both men and women. In women the main cause is
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome
- Genetic can have an effect on the acne recurrence
- Stress related conditions can lead to to flare up of acne
- Environmental factors such as humidity may lead to swelling of the skin
- Diet mainly unhealthy diet and and high fat diet can also lead to acne
- Some skin products may aggravate the appearance of acne
We at Clinimed Clinics we offer a variety of skin care products :
- Biomedical emporium
How do we get started on treatment
- We go on a skin journey. The initial phase is to make an appointment with one our therapist
- A skin analysis will be performed and will then put you on a package care that suits your requirements.
- Our acne treatments will range from different medical care chemical peels which are designed to help and alleviate your acne.
- Included in our treatments for acne is different facial that help to clean and restore the skin to a normal PH and skin barrier.
- We also perform microneedling treatments also known as collagen induction procedures that assist in helping your skin to make new skin layers and good for the skin to have a good penetration of products
- Some of the treatments for acne that we offer include an LED light that helps in restoring the skin barrier also reducing the inflammation on the skin.
What is skin pigmentation? This is a condition that is caused by skin discoloration due over production of melanin. There are different types of hyper-pigmentation. Melasma caused by hormonal changes and may develop in pregnancy, areas of pigmentation can appear mainly anywhere on the body but most commonly on the face. Sunspots commonly caused by prolonged exposure to the sun over time, mainly occur on sun exposed areas such as the face and limbs. Post inflammatory hyper-pigmentation this is a result of major injury to the skin either by laser or even harsh treatments as well as some skin product. Pigmentation happens when there is over production of melanin. Melanin is produced by cells called melanocytes.
Our clinic approach is that we do a formal consultation whereby we establish the possible causes of the pigmentation and we go on a skin journey. Our treatment protocols involves doing facial , chemical peels and microneedling sessions in the clinic. We will there after recommend a skin care home care range that the clients may take home with.
Our skin care range include
- Matskin which is our own home brand that was developed and formulated by our owner of the practice
- Biomedical emporium
- Mesoesthetic range
Always use a sunscreen to protect your skin with broad spectrum coverage at least SPF 50. Acne treatments are available in all our branches.